Vive Les Robots!
Vive Les Robots! is a Knowledge, Learning & Creativity management company, which purpose is to get people more stimulated and interested in robots & welfare technologies, from a humanistic point of view.
The company has therefore through some years offered courses and lectures about the topic.
At Vive Les Robots! the focus is on the part of the robotic topic that is related to welfare technologies. Which is f.ex., teaching robots, care robots, and robots in the home. In both Denmark and the Czech Republic the firm holds lectures about robots and artificial creatures in Prague, and offers consultancy help about welfare technology and social robots.
Also, in Prague, Vive Les Robots! arrange a guided robot walk, and a three-day competency development course on welfare technologies and human-technology/artifact (robot) interaction.
In 2011 and 2012 Vive Les Robots! offers:
- A three-day competency development course on welfare technologies and human-technology/artifact (robot) interaction in the Czech capital, Prague.
- A guided walking robot tour in Prague on the interaction between artificial creatures/robots and people for centuries.
- Excursions to Skoda and Karel Capek Museum, and, an evening in a puppet theatre.
- Lectures on the interaction between human and artifact / technology in a historical and cultural perspective in Prague.
- Consulting on robots and welfare technologies.
The marketing department Vive Les Graphiques! offers:
- Graphic concepts and quality solutions at a competitive price.
Contact Vive Les Robots! or Vive Les Graphiques! and have an informal conversation about our product offerings.
VIVE LES ROBOTS!
is the only company in the World, who wants to make more people interested in robots, robotics and robot-related stuff from ancient times to modern times, based on a culture-historical approach.